The Merchantwise Group, headquartered in the heart of Melbourne’s Chapel Street, is a full-service marketing and licensing agency dedicated to building and extending great brands. The Group undertakes creative and digital marketing, brand licensing and extensions for some of the world’s best loved brands. The company’s Merchantwise Licensing business now seeks a hands-on, capable, creative and experienced Licensing Manager to manage and drive the growth of leading film & TV, music, gaming and lifestyle brands across Australia and New Zealand.
- Account management role in the brand licensing and merchandising industry
- Market and promote popular entertainment and lifestyle brands in Australia and NZ
- Work with leading consumer products companies and retailers
- Build strong new merchandising and co-branded initiatives
Your role will involve
- Working in a small team environment alongside experienced industry professionals
- Managing brand licensing programs, seeking to identify, promote and secure brand partnerships in categories ranging from apparel, toys and publishing through to food and personal care
- Preparing presentations, client reports and financial spreadsheets
- Working closely with brand owners, manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers to support and grow commercial programs
- Negotiating deal terms and licensing agreements.
- Managing trade events and marketing initiatives
This role is ideal for someone with a passion for the world of branding, retail and consumer products. You will be a degree qualified high achiever who is self-disciplined, results-oriented and have strong literacy and numeracy skills. Above all, you will have impeccable presentation and communication and be able to build rapport and relationships with a wide range of people.
Prior experience in brand licensing, retail and consumer products would be highly regarded.
To be considered for this position you must provide evidence that you have the right to work in Australia.
An attractive salary package will be tailored to the right candidate, based on experience.
If this seems like the opportunity that you have been looking for, then please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Merchantwise Licensing thanks everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.