Christie Nicholas is the Chief Growth Partner at Christie Nicholas is the Chief Growth Partner at Mumpower, Australia’s leading agency shaping brands that speak to Mums. Christie joins The Bugg Report as an exclusive guest writer and will share important intelligence that will help your brand prosper in a changing market.
Would you like to know what successful brands will do in 2020 to access and build relationships with more Mums? I’ve summarised a few of their strategies for you.
Discover 5 ways to boost your impact and get more ROI…
1. Successful brands are trying new initiatives, or approaching the usual initiatives in different ways. This year, it’s about challenging the status quo.
Lesson for marketers: Review every marketing initiative you used to do, or plan to and ask yourself (or us) “How can we improve?” Sometimes it’s not what you’re doing that’s hindering success — it could be how you are doing it.
2. Successful brands are implementing measures to amplify brand advocacy. Customers today demand to be wowed.
Lesson for marketers: Be the brand that “Wow’s” them — this is a strategy, not an accident.
3. Successful brands are so excited about what value they will deliver to improve Mums’ lives — it’s palpable, and it starts from the top.
Lesson for marketers: If you — and the whole team — are not pumped and confident about what you have in-store will deliver what the customer needs and more… why should she be?
4. Successful brands are shaping a thought-out, multi-platform campaign — there’s no quick fix. Success will come from laser targeting, via a collective effort of amazing initiatives (some big/some small), done well.
Lesson for marketers: Given mums are influenced 50% by online touch-points and 50% by offline touchpoint, start by shaping a campaign with a balanced mix of online and offline marketing initiatives and then merge them together for impactful results.
5. Successful brands are boosting their learning. Elite performers know you can’t make decision based on assumptions.
Lesson for marketers: Get to know your customer today — she changes every year. Find out what she needs, how she feels about your brand versus your competitor, or ask the experts. Only then you can deliver the goods.
As the saying goes “If nothing changes, nothing changes”… here if you need anything and wishing you a rewarding 2020.
Christie Nicholas | Chief Growth Partner | Mumpower
Connect via linked in here
Mumpower exists to lead mum-centric brands to next-level brilliance. We build and leverage relationships between brands and Mums via: Market Research, Campaign Activation & Advocacy Accelerators to power B2C relationships forward.
Mumpower.com.au: A brand force with influence.