Following her whirlwind Australian tour in July, Nickelodeon is celebrating all things JoJo Siwa this September with JoJo’s 5 Days Down Under. Starting Monday, the 10th of September at 5pm AEST, and for the entire week, JoJo will host the one-hour block on Nickelodeon, introducing hand-picked episodes of her fave Nick shows – sharing why each one is special to her. Siwanatorz can also catch exclusive JoJo content, which includes behind the scenes footage from her Australian tour. JoJo will take on Aussie challenges, including singing one of her songs using an Australian accent, she’ll try a classic Aussie food challenge, with a Nick twist, and get to know some of Australia’s most iconic animals. In additional to JoJo’s 5 Days Down Under on Nick, JoJo fans can access even more exclusive footage on Nickelodeon’s free app, Nick Play, plus watch Blurt!, starring JoJo Siwa and Jace Norman.
- Monday, 10 September at 5pm: The Thundermans (Guest stars JoJo Siwa)
- Tuesday, 11 September at 5pm: Game Shakers
- Wednesday, 12 September at 5pm: Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn (Guest stars Maddie Ziegler, Dance Moms)
- Thursday, 13 September at 5pm: School of Rock (Guest stars JoJo Siwa)
- Friday, 14 September at 5pm: Henry Danger
- Friday, 14 September at 6:30pm: Blurt (Guest stars JoJo Siwa)
JoJo’s 5 Days Down Under is on Nickelodeon (Foxtel channel 701, Fetch channel 146) from 10th of September – 14th of September at 5pm AEST.