Applications for this job advertisement are now closed
It can’t get much better. Fabulous office. Free on-site parking. No suits! Investment in development and well-being. Lots of fun and lots of recognition and rewards for great effort. Join a team of inspiring people and immerse yourself in the world of toy licensing. Moose makes products with the wow factor, and we do it globally. Don’t miss this opportunity!
The Licensing Approvals Coordinator will support Moose’s Senior Licensing Manager by executing licensing approvals. The primary role is to ensure that all submissions are in-line with brand equities and guidelines. The Coordinator will work internally with the Moose Licensing Team and externally with Licensing Agents and Licensees.
- A working knowledge of the licensing process between Licensees and Licensor.
- Familiarity with licensing approval software programs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
- Knowledge and experience using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with product approvals and all stages of the approval cycle.
- Knowledge of general manufacturing principles in relation to licensed product.
- Experience dealing with domestic and international contacts.
- An ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent planning, time management and administrative skills.
- A pro-active approach to task management
You will need:
- A minimum of two years’ licensing experience.
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferred eg. Bachelor of Design or Graphic Design, Bachelor of Marketing.
- Liaise with local and international Licensing Agents regarding all licensing submissions for allocated brands.
- Manage all licensing approvals between Head Office and Licensing Agents.
- Maintain up-to-date records of licensing submissions via designated approval software.
- Work with the Creative Studio to ensure all licensing partners have the latest artwork assets at all times.
- Oversee the approval process of all licensed products including, product packaging, promotional materials etc.