Last weeks exclusive event, held at Pier One, Marquee, Sydney gave Trolls enthusiasts the first opportunity to see all the new Trolls Products, they witnessed a Fashion Show, took part in a cupcake workshop with Anna Polyviou, and shared a hug with Troll favourites Poppy and Branch.
As excitement builds for the global debut of DreamWorks Animation’s Trolls World Tour in theatres 26 March 2020 across Australia, a vibrant wave of colour, music and glitter is landing on retail shelves worldwide. All-new toy and lifestyle collections inspired by the upcoming film are hitting retail shelves beginning January 2020.
The fashion and living program brings together the diverse musical worlds through vivid colours and eye-catching designs within collections spanning across apparel and accessories to home goods, while food and beverage offerings introduce surprise- and-delight features that will bring the Trolls lifestyle inside the home like never before. Rounding out the program, publishing extends the storytelling with storybooks, activity books and early readers as well as novelty formats such as sound books and Busy Books.
DreamWorks Animation’s Trolls World Tour premieres in theatres worldwide during 2020; in Australia on 26 March and New Zealand 2 April.
More information on global and Australia and New Zealand partnerships supporting Trolls World Tour are listed below.
- Toys & Hardlines: Hasbro, The LEGO Group, Just Play, Build-A-Bear Workshop, KIDdesigns, Crayola, Amscan, Rubies Deerfield, Banter Toys, Crayola, Crazy Skates, Happy Hop, Funko, Hunter Leisure, Impact, MJM, Plum Products, That Licensing Vibe, Thos Holdsworth & Sons, Toy Monster, Jasnor, Australia Post and Winning Moves
- Fashion & Living: Caprice, Budgy Smugglers, IG Design Group, Hallmark, MacEwens, Engelite, Vimwood, Licensing Essentials, Wisdom Brands and ZAK!
- Publishing: Scholastic Australia, Penguin Random House Children’s Books, Bendon, Phidal, Phoenix International Publications and Hinkler Books
- Food, Beauty and Care: Kinnerton, Intertrading, PEZ, Colgate-Palmolive, Ferrero and Greens General Foods
- Home Entertainment: Universal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment