It’s pizza time! Today, Pizza Hut Australia announces a legendary partnership with ViacomCBS; producers of the much-loved cartoon series; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Cue the happy memories of dressing up in an eye mask and makeshift shell and trading catchphrases like ‘Turtle Power!’ and ‘Cowabunga!’.
In celebration of the partnership, Pizza Hut Australia has made dreams come true by creating the brand-new, mouth wateringly tasty ‘Mutagen Ranch’ sauce. The eye-popping vibrant green sauce oozes yummy goodness and pays homage to the mutagen substance that transformed the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles into crime-fighting, pizza-loving machines (warning: mutation not guaranteed!).
What’s more, the flavoursome ‘Mutagen Ranch’ sauce is now available on every pizza for only an additional $1 and at no extra charge to drizzle on your WingStreet wings.
Fans of the turtles had a favourite character based on their distinct personality traits. But for Aussies wondering which character and pizza they connect to most – look no further than the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles inspired Pizzanalities:
- Donatello’s Pizzanality is a Cheese Lovers: You don’t have to be a tech genius like Donnie to know exactly what you’re getting with this simple but much-loved pizza (though, it sure does help). You simply can’t go wrong with this choice – it’s a no-brainer.
- Raphael’s Pizzanality is a BBQ Meatlovers: This smokey BBQ meat medley packs a mean punch, so it’s undoubtedly a match for the fiery brother.
- Michelangelo’s Pizzanality is a Hawaiian: This fun and fruity ham and pineapple pizza is the life of the party – just like Mikey. You can always count on Mikey to sewer surf the wave of this sweet, sweet, life. Cowabunga!
- Leonardo’s Pizzanality is a Pepperoni Lovers: Nothin’ keeps the ninja senses sharper than the pepperoni pizza. Just like Leo, this trustworthy classic is the leader of the pizza pack.
- Splinter’s Pizzanality is a Super Supreme: The super supreme unifies the many delicious toppings available. As a wise rat once said, “He who is one with all toppings shall reign supreme.”
Pizza Hut Australia’s Chief Marketing Officer, Chet Patel says, “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are synonymous with pizza, so our partnership with ViacomCBS is a perfect pairing. We want to remind Aussies that there’s always an opportunity to share good times with Pizza Hut and this new Mutagen Ranch sauce is bound to take Aussies on a nostalgic trip back to their childhood. It’s a reminder that food can be fun and memorable. There’s a genuine sense of belonging to Pizza Hut by Aussies and that’s what differentiates us in the category.”Pizza Hut Australia’s Chief Marketing Officer, Chet Patel
Senior Licensing & Retail Manager ANZ at ViacomCBS Consumer Products, Christie Scandura goes on to say, “We are thrilled to be partnering with Pizza Hut to bring our much-loved iconic franchises to life in a whole new tantalising way, beginning with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! There is no denying the Turtles love for pizza, and we can’t wait to offer all Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fans of Australia the opportunity to relive their childhood bite by bite.”Senior Licensing & Retail Manager ANZ at ViacomCBS Consumer Products, Christie Scandura
To order your ‘Mutagen Ranch’ coated pizza or wings with a side of nostalgia, visit pizzahut.com.au