At Penguin Random House Australia, we strive to be the best home for our authors and people, the most service oriented partner for our customers and to put readers at the centre of everything we do.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Marketing Executive, Brands to join our team.
Working from our Sydney office, the Senior Marketing Executive, Brands is responsible for creating and implementing a brand marketing strategy to drive sales and increase awareness of our branded Young Readers books, across both local and international lists. Working closely with a number of teams including Digital Marketing, Product, Sales and Publishing, the role involves channel planning, creative briefing, budget management, reporting and more.
We’re looking for someone who is creative and analytical, with a passion for driving organisational performance. Someone who is strategic and collaborative and will thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple stakeholders both externally and internally.
Qualifications and/or Experience Required:
- 3+ years’ experience in a brand marketing role
- A demonstrable flair for creative thinking, copywriting and campaign planning
- Highly-developed attention to detail coupled with a high level of accuracy
- Proven stakeholder management skills and the ability to multi-task effectively
- Experience managing budgets and delivering high quality work to deadline
- If you are interested in this pivotal role within the world’s largest trade book publisher, we invite you to apply now
Please send your resume including a cover letter which outlines your suitability to the role to email@example.com
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we may receive only successful applicants will be contacted.